The postholder will be responsible for the management and operation of finance, administration and information systems and services.
The successful candidate will be required to work with a minimum of supervision to provide, or manage the provision of, most of the functions listed below and play a significant role in supporting the work of the Director. You will be expected to apply a high degree of common sense in setting work priorities.
Duties of the post:
The main responsibilities of the postholder will be:
1) Day to day management/maintenance of necessary records relating to income, invoice payment, staff/volunteer expenses, staff pay, payroll and pensions, invoice issue and petty cash.
2) Together with the Director to manage of all functions relating to the Sage computerised accounting package.
3) Preparation/supply of financial information to the Director as required
4) Development and maintenance of statistical records and information systems.
5) To organise, administer and take minutes for meetings, including the Annual General Meeting and meetings of the Management Committee.
6) To organise mailings to members/service users and others as appropriate.
7) Development and day to day management/co-ordination of information for customers/publicity information/website etc.
8) To take responsibility for the running of the organisation in the absence of the Director and Operations Manager.
9) To take responsibility for arranging the maintenance and cleaning of the premises, management of stocks of office stationery, equipment, first aid supplies, dealing with office equipment maintenance etc for which the postholder will be responsible for the budget.
10) To represent SDAR, as requested by the Director, and ensure effective liaison with other organisations.
11) To assist the Director and Operations Manager in the organisation of the Annual Report and AGM.
Pay : £10.50 per hour, weekly pay
Hours: 22 hours per week Monday to Friday
Start date: W/C 11TH March 2019
Type: ` Temporary with the potential of going permanent