Successful development of the DACH region and development of the company in Germany. (Location will be dependent on the successful candidate).
As the first employee in Germany, you are responsible for the development of the German business and the successful expansion into the DACH region. The main focus of the task is to familiarize the company and its solution, strategically position the brand and leverage its existing growth potential. The corporate headquarters (Group) supports you comprehensively. You will report directly into the Chief Sales Office for Group.
Your tasks in detail:
- Development of the new location
- Analysis of the potential and preparation of a short- and medium-term planning
- Planning of advertising and marketing measures and their implementation
- Generation of leads and increase the level of awareness
- Representation of the company among customers and strategic business partners
- Direct selling the solution and ensuring a smooth implementation (supported from Denmark and UK)
- Management of customers post go-live (account management)
- Revenue and earnings responsibility (investment and budget planning, analysis and costing)
- Collaboration with colleagues in other locations
- Recruitment and development of new employees, when the time comes
Leadership with strong goal orientation, enthusiasm and affinity for software solutions. You will be a dynamic, strategically-minded sales personality who seeks opportunities and feels at home in a company with a start-up culture. With your solution orientation as well as your pragmatism you are able to not only plan and prioritize the diverse requirements, but also to implement them. They bring above-average communication skills and are able to inspire and convince customers and employees alike.
In addition, you will have the following qualifications:
- Successfully completed a degree course, preferably with a focus on entrepreneurship (or similar training with technical and commercial content)
- Experience in a start-up company or in the distribution of software / cloud solutions
- Ideally, knowledge of WMS Solutions (Warehouse Management Software)
- Very good English skills
- Willingness to travel (to some extent also internationally)
In this role you have the opportunity to place a very successful product in the defined region and to play a key role in building a company. You can expect the culture of a family business combined with the dynamics of a technology start-up. Competitive salary.