We are looking for a Seasoned Compliance professional to join TurnkeyFx management team to support and provide pragmatic guidance and advice on compliance with European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), PCI DSS, Data Security and Data Privacy, AML / Financial Crime (as related to FCA and EU regulations). Candidate should have a wealth of experience within financial services, with a strong working knowledge of FCA, EU, US and other global regulations pertaining to the Forex industry. Incumbent will function as an independent and objective body that reviews, evaluates, and provides appropriate compliance advice to the business.
Analyses economic, social, legal and other data, and plans, formulates and directs at strategic level the business operations of the firm;
Formulate, implement and review company/organisation policy.Negotiates and monitors services contracted out to any suppliers;
Studies and acts upon any legislation and regulatory changes that may affect the business;
Work with legal counsel to review and draft Supplier contracts, Disclosures, Terms of Operations, Client Agreements, and ensure full adherence with relevant EU and UK regulatory requirements, as applicable for respective product /service offering of TurnkeyFx.
Manage, design, oversee and assesses Turnkey’s Information Security processes to ensure robust product development, implementation of applications, as well as the integrity of software programs, data files, and computer operations.
Implement processes to monitor effectiveness of Technical controls including access control lists (ACLs), Encryption, File integrity auditing, Network authentication.
Safeguard Turnkey information so that access is controlled and sensitive data are not vulnerable to internal or external threats.
Create a good-practice framework for information technology (IT) management and IT governance
Oversee Vulnerability Threat Assessments – Review Penetration and Ethical Tests performed with the purpose of finding and fixing security vulnerabilities
Ensure compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and ensure successful assessments by PCI QSAs
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be responsible for the following:
– Monitor, assess, review, and report to the senior management team of upcoming regulatory changes on a worldwide basis and any related risks
– Identifying compliance risks and developing appropriate controls within the regulatory framework in which they operate
– Conducting risk assessments of processes and procedures to ensure that they meet the current legal, technical and operational requirements. Develop risk-based compliance monitoring and self-testing programmes
– Identify, create, and maintain the company’s overall framework of polices, instructions, and procedures to ensure compliance, including creating policies covering the capture, storage and use of Turnkeyfx’s data
– Managing all aspects of external / client reviews and audits
– Working with the development and data management teams to identify European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Financial Crime, Data protection / PCI DSS related compliance requirements and risks
– Developing and managing plans to improve and implement Compliance controls around Turnkey IT systems and processes.
– Providing advice and support to the Global development teams including Technology Service platform partners like Metaquotes and Actforex.
– Representing the firm in industry forums as well as in meetings with companies authorised by Turnkeyfx to conduct compliance reviews /audits.
– Ensuring that any risks are reported immediately and summarised weekly to the CEO and others authorised by the management to receive this information.
– Skills, knowledge, required for job
Must have – Advanced securities and futures industry knowledge.
Sound knowledge of Forex industry and its related FCA Regulations, EU GDPR, Data Security, Data Privacy, AML, Financial Crime. Additionally in-depth understanding of PCI DSS, Information Security Management, GCC, IS Audit, ITGC and MCP.
Expertise in UK & European data protection acts including case law and precedents, In-depth understanding of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. Ability to use database query tools and reporting tools and understand data models.
A proven track record in managing, developing and executing enterprise-wide initiatives that require cross business involvement and collaboration.
Expertise in SQL and Data Analytics, Ability to retrieve and analyse data, including statistical analysis.
Ability to travel up to 30% of time.
– Must be qualified with a relevant technical tertiary qualification and/or relevant professional experience. Prefer MBA in Finance / IT Management
At least 15 years of experience within a Compliance Management role of which At least 4+years should be in a Data protection compliance role.
At least 5 years working within an IT or financial reporting department.
Other Required Traits:
Analytical Thinking – Effective at understanding a problem and developing one or many approaches to solving the problem
Ability to manage multiple priorities, assign appropriate resources, ensure quality, professional work and maintain high standards.
Experience with managing teams, providing guidance, training and regular interaction which could include remote and/or in multiple locations.
Problem Solving and Decision Making – Effective at solving problems in a measured and creative way. Proactive in relation to identifying and undertaking activities that are of benefit to the business. Effective at balancing long and short term objectives. Responsible for own decisions and actions.
Influencing and Impact – Act in a professional manner, and exhibit the required behaviour that should provide an example to other employees. Needs to be able to identify tasks outside of own remit and work with peers to ensure an end to end solution is effectively delivered. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.
Industry Developments – Must take the initiative to ensure that both technical and compliance knowledge relevant to this role stays current and in line with industry developments.
How to apply: Please send your full CV with a covering letter stating why you feel you would be suitable for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £38,000.00 to £42,000.00 /year
Information Security: 10 years (Required)
Compliance: 10 years (Required)