Location: Leatherhead based with occasional travel to Swindon ICC and client sites
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of SQL Server Technologies:
- Create, update and delete data using SQL queries
- Produce ad-hoc reports / data extraction
- Experience in Installing, configuring or supporting Concept Evolution
- Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or similar experience
- Full UK driving licence
Experience and Skills:
- Good working knowledge of IT technologies, including MS office suite
- Analytical thinking; demonstrable troubleshooting / problem solving skills. Some understanding of programming logic would be advantageous.
- Organised – ability to plan, prioritise, self-manage but also work as part of a team and communicate effectively
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer service with strong customer focus.
- Ability to listen and interpret requirements then convert them to a viable solution
- Strong team player, used to working in a delivery focused environment, able to meet deadlines.
- Full security clearance, or be in a position to obtain security clearance.
Core Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for providing support and analytical skills to facilitate the day-to day operation of Concept Evolution Systems for multiple clients.
- Following the project/customer processes, information and knowledge to assist with the technical delivery of Concept Evolution System; and
- Assisting the project team with issues that may arise.
The role is responsible to the CAFM Development and Support Manager for:
- Ensuring contractual obligations are delivered and sustained
- Ensuring project/client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
- Propose initiatives in line with industry best practice – demonstrating to the client value added
- Active project/client management including formal reporting and informal relationship management and development
- Compliance with change control processes.
- Internal colleague relationship management and opportunity development.
- Ensure full audit trail in place to satisfy internal, and external auditors (KBR or Client)
- Tracking and on time delivery of proposed initiative deliverables
- Representing Best Practice in support of KBR Property Solutions Supply Chain Centre of Excellence maintaining an Operations Manual for all service arrangements.
- Understanding current and industry best practices and developments in their domain and providing this intelligence back into the business
- Technical problem solving – understanding of knowledge and resources available
- Desire to learn and expand knowledge of Concept CAFM Software
- Solution Design – Understanding when a technical solution and/or a business process needs to be used
- Communication and influencing – establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others
- Organisational skills – plans well in advance, sets clear objectives, manages time, reviews progress against plan, encourages improvements, communicates potential risks to delivery in a timely manner
- Results orientation – satisfies internal/external customers, realises the individuals impact on the team / project delivery, addresses cross functional issues and technical issues with relevant personnel
- Knowledge of systems and processes including the self-awareness to identify and address any skills gaps / potential learning opportunities.
- Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, demonstrates emotional stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance, desire to learn and advance.