We are currently recruiting for have a Production Team Leader based at our client’s Greenbridge site in Swindon.
The Production Team Leader will personal responsibility for delivering the requirements of the Daily production plan from works order materials issue to finished goods stock.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox Discounts with numerous retail outlets
- Excellent working environment
- Work with a market leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Production Team Leader:
- Area Production Schedules
- – Release works orders on MRP
- – Booking in works orders
- – General administration
- Production Quality
- – Working to specification standards
- – Monitor training requirements
- – Throughput boards (Scrap/Rework)
- Continuous Improvement
- – Adherence to 5S standards
- – Carry out weekly 5S audits
- – Carry out daily team briefs
- Operator Management
- – Taking responsibility of your team with regard to performance, training, employee welfare etc.
- Production Capability
- – TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- – Document Control – ensure all documentation is up to standard required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good Administrative Skills including word and excel
- Strong communication Skills
- Be approachable/adaptable to change
- Well organised
- People Management skills
- MRP system knowledge (but training provided)
- Experience working in line with 5S Principles.
This job vacancy would be ideal for someone who is already performing the role of a production team leader or anyone who has covered for a Team Leader and looking to get into a similar role