Our client is a local independent business in the heart of Swindon who provide Estate Agency, Lettings, Mortgages and Protection. Their reputation is built on excellent customer service and they are current British Property Awards Gold Winner for Swindon and features in the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019.
They are looking for a confident, well organised and hardworking individual who is able to work on their own initiative to join our clients’ Sales & Lettings team as a Lettings Property Manager. Excellent customer service skills couple with attention to detail in both written and verbal communications are essential to the role.
The role will include:
- Arranging viewings and property inspections
- Preparing landlord and tenant contracts and other paperwork
- Move-ins, move-outs and tenancy renewals
- Managing maintenance issues and building relationships with our preferred suppliers
- Setting up and maintaining property files on the system
- Ensuring all legal obligations are met e.g. gas safety certificates are up to date
Competent use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
Full-time. 9am – 6pm Mon-Fri. 2-3 x Sat 9am-4pm a month, with day off in-lieu.
Driving Licence and own car required.